Friday, May 18, 2012

Ponified

I ponified the four main blog contributors: (Nam, Brandon, Pat, and Matt).  Guess who each is (Corresponds to species in Equestria and hints in the way the caption is written).  Transparencies included (Your Welcome).  Explanations under each picture.  Make your own at: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

I went about knowing he was a bland nearly robotic person.  Also did not know what his cutie mark would be.  I liked the hair a lot, would've been bald but it made him look like he had cancer.
A: B Fong

The coolest of them all!  That's why it's a better quality pic,and I accidentally clicked Hi-Res.  Any way point is I'm cooler than you.  Also don't know what my cutie mark would be, so any guesses?
A: Matthew Foaley

I found the poofiest hair that was not way to long for him.  Also cutie mark is a playing card.
A: Nam

I knew right away his cutie mark had to be a troll face.  From there, I got kinda carried away...
A: Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment