Friday, May 18, 2012

Equestria The Land of My Obsessions

Well actually the TV is the land of my obsessions.

With the coming of warfare, violence, and competition, we need a peaceful way to settle down when we aren't fighting. I suggest we start a secondary world where we attempt to recreate Equestria (or at least Ponyville) in Minecraft. If we do this, I will make special permissions classes on that world for the 3 types of ponies.
  • Pegasus: Can use a flying plugin
  • Unicorn: Can use a spell plugin
  • Earth Pony: um... uh... I don't know Earth ponies don't really have powers... my undying respect for choosing such a disadvantaged species?
Some info about the places in Equestria
And here are some fictional maps:
Anyways the poll is on the right side-bar so you can vote.

EDIT: Bfong and I have decided that Earth ponies will get permission for this plugin.

No comments:

Post a Comment