Friday, May 18, 2012

[Equestrian Thymes] Issue #2 Response

Fan Fiction:
  • Lol you took my suggestion of reading "Birds and the Bees." Anyways I kind of dislike how you spoiled the ending of the fan fic.
  • Once again I dislike how you spoiled the ending of "Bubbles" also.
 Fan Art:
  • I don't see why Shining Armor would want to shoot one of the Cadences. Why not just take them both?
  • Are you being sarcastic about the caption for Pic 6? Since I'm pretty sure you played Tekken.
  • I don't think Pic 7 is all that great. Luna is better than Celestia though. This comic shows how B.A she is.
 Fan Music:
  • Eh... not much comment. Could you try having more variety in music like with the fan art?
Relating to Ponies:
  • I relate mostly to Pinkie Pie. Mostly since I have random gatherings of friends, and am always positive unless I'm trying to troll someone. I always have a sometimes creepy (depending on the situation) smile. And my hair is always poofy. Also I tend to like talking and will rant, and occasionally the talking gets really random. Also I tend to have insecurities about my friends leaving me or getting annoyed with me. And I like to bake things and am good at it.
  • I have yet to do C.O.P.E. since the weekend my troop offered it for free, I was doing my Ordeal. I'll have to put that on my list of things to do, along with be lazy for an entire summer camp.
Favorite Fan Fic:
  • "Shipping and Handling"
    • Genre: Shipping, Comedy
    • Synopsis: Ditzy Doo works as a mail-mare as we all know. Unfortunately her eyes cause her to sometimes get directions wrong and have bad depth perception. She is fired after delivering something late to the Princess that could have stopped the Manehatten riots. She sees a newspaper ad for a shipping company and signs up, too bad it's not the UPS type of shipping.
    • Reasons for Loving It: It is 13 chapters long, so it can keep you occupied for a few days if you spread it out. All the chapters are well written and entertaining. There are two things going on in the fic: chapter-by-chapter shipping assignments, and a long-term story arc. The author balances these out well over the chapters. And I just love everything about the fic in general, it keeps it fresh and includes many classic/not-so-ordinary shippings.

No comments:

Post a Comment