Friday, May 18, 2012

Ponified (My Take)

So after Matt made his post, I decided to redo all of the ponies to my liking. You all can choose either version for your profile pics, holiday greeting cards, etc. I formatted mine the same way Matt did as a guessing game. (I had fun thinking these up, and might make one for everyone I know. Check back here every now and then.)
Messed up/ poofy hair. Random smile. Playing card cutie mark. Weird not because of standing out, but just being kinda different. Features of a deity. Answer: Nam
Vest and hair to imitate Dr. Who/ Dr. Whooves. Watch to show of organization. Glasses since he's a nerd. Trollface cutie mark since he kinda is a troll. And a creepy look since honestly I think he's the most insane out of all of us. Answer: Pat
Is the only one of us that does any type of athletic activity. Also because of his ego, I made him have Kanye glasses. I kept the color scheme the same though. The red and black sweatbands since he runs track. Also explains the cutie mark. Answer: Matt
The color scheme is all gradients of white/black and he has no hair to make him a robot (emotionless). A clock with question marks as a cutie mark since he procrastinates. Answer: BFong

No comments:

Post a Comment